Art of the M Cubed

Welcome to my online portfolio. My name is Matthew Mills, and here you can view samples of my work in 3D and 2D animation, as well as 3D Modeling.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Workterm

Instead of being placed at a company for my school workterm, since none were available, a group of friends and I decided to get together over the summer and work on a pitch idea that would count toward the credit.

It was going to be an animated sci fi television series with the main part being flash animation, and anything shown in space would be 3D animation. I was in charge of all the modeling, texturing, animation and special effects of the 3D parts, and here are the 3 scenes that were made for the trailer. The finished trailer will be up in a week or so.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home